Gilbert Temple Adventure

This was a very exciting photoshoot. There were 3 different large wedding parties taking pictures and walking around the grounds. There were also people there taking baptism, mission and bridal pictures. Then the usual patrons attending the temple and those just enjoying the beautiful weather and gorgeous grounds. It was hard not to get stressed out about getting people in the background, and frustration at not being able to get my planned spots.

After all was said and done, I was so excited by how they turned out!! It looks like we were totally alone on the temple grounds. I didn't have to edit out one person in the background. I was actually very grateful that I was pushed out of my comfort zone. I had to look at everything in a new way and it made for some unique and beautiful photos.

Also, this mama's hair. I don't know if I have ever seen such shiny gorgeous hair. I felt like I was taking pictures for a pantene campaign! 






Comments

Popular Posts