The Jeweks Family

 This fall was pretty awesome with so many amazing families and pictures! Before all the crazy started,  I really tried to take a hard look at what I would realistically be able to handle between all the holiday fun and trying to survive being pregnant. This pregnancy is kicking my butt!! I normally don't do any photoshoots after Thanksgiving. Then this awesome lady asked me if I would take their pictures. She was referred by a dear friend, so I knew this family had to be awesome. Turns out her husband has been deployed and it had been crazy trying to get pictures. If ever there was a reason to be behind in getting your pictures scheduled that is a good one!! I had a gut feeling that I needed to schedule this one, and am I ever so glad that I did! They were amazing and their family had the best feeling about them. I was just grateful I got to spend some time with them! 

Also they surprised their boys when their dad came home. I watched the video and I bawled. So special! 













Comments

Popular Posts